How do you draw a deer step by step for kids?
- Lightly draw a circle.
- Add a tilted pill shape below.
- Connect the two shapes with a neck.
- Add the nose shape and an eye.
- Draw two ears on the head.
- Add a front and back leg as shown.
- Draw the other two legs and erase all the gray lines.
- Trace with a marker. Add thin lines in pencil only for color guides.
How do you draw a realistic deer step by step?
1. How to Sketch a Deer
- Draw a rectangle.
- Measure the distance to the ground.
- Find the points where the limbs start.
- Sketch the limbs.
- To add a realistic form of the chest, add a circle to the lower left corner of the rectangle.
- Add an oval to the front of the rectangle.
- Sketch the neck.
- Add the head on top of the neck.
What eats a deer?
Many animals eat deer, so deer are prey. Since deer do not eat animals, they are not predators. Predators that eat deer include the coyote, bobcat, cougar, wild dogs and humans.